Do you think we will ever figure this out? I wanted to see who would get this and know how to comment back. Please take the time and click below this blog post on the "0 comments" and let me know you got this far. I think Whitney is going to change the name of our overall Blog to NKESC Communication Connections so it might be more obvious what is coming your way when you get an e-mail. Wow, I am OLD....not sure my brain is elastic enough to stretch this far. Well, we are giving it our best shot. Shelby
Okay so trying to post a comment for the second time. I think.. I figures it out. Sorry if I post twice!
ReplyDeleteThanks for setting this up Shelby and Whitney.. it's awesome.
I am so excited about having our own blog to communicate. Maybe some day we will all be blogging with our students;) THANKS Whitney for setting this up for us!
ReplyDelete~Aileen Raymer
This looks great- and it has spell check!!!!! Thanks Shelby.
ReplyDeleteWow! This looks great...Thanks so much Whitney for getting us going.
ReplyDelete